Denis Chang’s Chambers has a strong tradition and reputation for progressive and rigorous legal analysis.
Our history of innovation is reflected in the numerous landmark cases in both the Privy Council then and the Court of Final Appeal now, which our practitioners have been involved in over the many years.
We will fiercely strive to continue to provide, in the best traditions of the Bar, independent legal services and representation that individuals and businesses can expect in a society which respects and upholds the Rule of Law and the fundamental rights and freedoms provided therein.
- Practice Areas -
- Administrative and Public Law
- Land and Property Law
- Tort & Personal Injuries
- Commercial Law
- Company and Insolvency
- Competition Law
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Tax Law
- Regulatory and Disciplinary
- Barristers -
- Updates -
- Denis Chang’s Chambers Welcomes James Wood3 Jun 2019
- Hong Kong Competition Tribunal decides landmark first case20 May 2019
- Kwok Cheuk Kin v Director of Lands (HCAL 260/2015, 8 April 2019)18 May 2019
- Leung Chung Hang Sixtus v President of Legislative Council  1 HKLRD 292 (Court of First Instance)18 May 2019
- HKSAR v Chu Tsun Wai (2019) 22 HKCFAR 30 (Court of Final Appeal)18 May 2019