Denis Chang’s Chambers has a strong tradition and reputation for progressive and rigorous legal analysis.
Our history of innovation is reflected in the numerous landmark cases in both the Privy Council then and the Court of Final Appeal now, which our practitioners have been involved in over the many years.
We will fiercely strive to continue to provide, in the best traditions of the Bar, independent legal services and representation that individuals and businesses can expect in a society which respects and upholds the Rule of Law and the fundamental rights and freedoms provided therein.
- Practice Areas -
- Administrative and Public Law
- Land and Property Law
- Tort & Personal Injuries
- Commercial Law
- Company and Insolvency
- Competition Law
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Tax Law
- Regulatory and Disciplinary
- Barristers -
- Updates -
- Secretary for Justice v Leung Hiu Yeung  HKCFA 4328 Sep 2018
- Law Mei Mei v Airport Authority and Another  5 HKC 27328 Sep 2018
- The Incorporated Owners of Fortune Gardens v. Chan, Grant and Another,  HKLdT 5316 Aug 2018
- Secretary for Justice v. Wong Chi Fung  HKCFA 4 (led by Lawrence Lok SC at trial and Philip Dykes SC at the CFA)30 May 2018
- Joint forum on financial crime with 7 Bedford Rows Chambers2 May 2018