Denis Chang’s Chambers has a strong tradition and reputation for progressive and rigorous legal analysis.
Our history of innovation is reflected in the numerous landmark cases in both the Privy Council then and the Court of Final Appeal now, which our practitioners have been involved in over the many years.
We will fiercely strive to continue to provide, in the best traditions of the Bar, independent legal services and representation that individuals and businesses can expect in a society which respects and upholds the Rule of Law and the fundamental rights and freedoms provided therein.
- Practice Areas -
- Administrative and Public Law
- Land and Property Law
- Tort & Personal Injuries
- Commercial Law
- Company and Insolvency
- Competition Law
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Tax Law
- Regulatory and Disciplinary
- Barristers -
- Updates -
- Browne v Munokoa  UKPC 18 (Privy Council)8 Jan 2019
- QT v Director of Immigration  4 HKC 403 (Court of Final Appeal)8 Jan 2019
- Denis Chang’s Chambers invites you to the Wildlife Crime Seminar on 22 Jan 201917 Dec 2018
- Secretary for Justice v Leung Hiu Yeung  HKCFA 4328 Sep 2018
- Law Mei Mei v Airport Authority and Another  5 HKC 27328 Sep 2018