Denis Chang’s Chambers has a strong tradition and reputation for progressive and rigorous legal analysis.
Our history of innovation is reflected in the numerous landmark cases in both the Privy Council then and the Court of Final Appeal now, which our practitioners have been involved in over the many years.
We will fiercely strive to continue to provide, in the best traditions of the Bar, independent legal services and representation that individuals and businesses can expect in a society which respects and upholds the Rule of Law and the fundamental rights and freedoms provided therein.
- Practice Areas -
- Administrative and Public Law
- Land and Property Law
- Tort & Personal Injuries
- Commercial Law
- Company and Insolvency
- Competition Law
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Tax Law
- Regulatory and Disciplinary
- Barristers -
- Updates -
- Lo King Yeung v Chu Hoi Dick (Cheung CJHC, Lam VP, CAMP 18/2017, 6 November 2017)6 Nov 2017
- Ho Yin Fai v Wu Chi Kin, HCAL 28/2016, 4 October 20174 Oct 2017
- Chief Executive of HKSAR v President of the Legislative Council, FAMV 7/2017, 1 September 20174 Oct 2017
- Secretary for Justice v Nathan Law Kwun Chung  4 HKLRD 11531 Jul 2017
- Lo King Yeung v Eddie Chu Hoi Dick  4 HKLRD 72331 Jul 2017