Denis Chang’s Chambers has a strong tradition and reputation for progressive and rigorous legal analysis.
Our history of innovation is reflected in the numerous landmark cases in both the Privy Council then and the Court of Final Appeal now, which our practitioners have been involved in over the many years.
We will fiercely strive to continue to provide, in the best traditions of the Bar, independent legal services and representation that individuals and businesses can expect in a society which respects and upholds the Rule of Law and the fundamental rights and freedoms provided therein.
- Practice Areas -
- Administrative and Public Law
- Land and Property Law
- Tort & Personal Injuries
- Commercial Law
- Company and Insolvency
- Competition Law
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Tax Law
- Regulatory and Disciplinary
- Barristers -
- Updates -
- Secretary for Justice v Nathan Law Kwun Chung (HCMP 3379/2016; HCAL 223/2016, 14 July 2017, Au J)31 Jul 2017
- Lo King Yeung v Eddie Chu Hoi Dick (HCMP 482/2017, 31 July 2017, Au J)31 Jul 2017
- Secretary for Justice v Lau Siu Lai, HCAL 223-226/2016 & HCMP 3381/2016 (Mar 2017)(CFI)24 Apr 2017
- HKSAR v Lam Hin Fai, FAMC 3/2016, 6 July 20167 Jun 2017
- Television Broadcasts Ltd v Communications Authority and Chief Executive in Council  2 HKLRD 41 (CFI)24 Apr 2017