Denis Chang’s Chambers has a strong tradition and reputation for progressive and rigorous legal analysis.
Our history of innovation is reflected in the numerous landmark cases in both the Privy Council then and the Court of Final Appeal now, which our practitioners have been involved in over the many years.
We will fiercely strive to continue to provide, in the best traditions of the Bar, independent legal services and representation that individuals and businesses can expect in a society which respects and upholds the Rule of Law and the fundamental rights and freedoms provided therein.
- Practice Areas -
- Administrative and Public Law
- Land and Property Law
- Tort & Personal Injuries
- Commercial Law
- Company and Insolvency
- Competition Law
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Tax Law
- Regulatory and Disciplinary
- Barristers -
- Updates -
- Linklaters-Denis Chang’s Chambers Competition Law Moot 201816 Mar 2018
- • Sima Sai Er v. Next Magazine Publishing Ltd And Others, HCA 1500/2014, 8 Aug 2014 (Injunction against magazine publisher where photos invading artist’s privacy has already been widely published) (led by Hectar Pun)26 Jan 2018
- • 程樂蓀 訴 黃靈新 HCAL 4/2012 (Election petition. Whether petition time barred)26 Jan 2018
- • Abayomi Bamidele Fayomi v Secretary For Security and Another  2 HKLRD 961 (Immigration law. Scope of Director of Immigration’s duty to enquire) (led by Philip Dykes SC)26 Jan 2018
- • Leung Hoi Yee v. Tai Hing Worldwide Development Ltd, DCEC 2008/2013, 1 Sep 2014 (Effect of pre-action calderbank offer in light of a subsequent sanctioned payment accepted by applicant in EC proceedings)26 Jan 2018