Denis Chang’s Chambers has a strong tradition and reputation for progressive and rigorous legal analysis.
Our history of innovation is reflected in the numerous landmark cases in both the Privy Council then and the Court of Final Appeal now, which our practitioners have been involved in over the many years.
We will fiercely strive to continue to provide, in the best traditions of the Bar, independent legal services and representation that individuals and businesses can expect in a society which respects and upholds the Rule of Law and the fundamental rights and freedoms provided therein.
- Practice Areas -
- Administrative and Public Law
- Land and Property Law
- Tort & Personal Injuries
- Commercial Law
- Company and Insolvency
- Competition Law
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Tax Law
- Regulatory and Disciplinary
- Barristers -
- Updates -
- Joint forum on financial crime with 7 Bedford Rows Chambers2 May 2018
- Fung Jing En v The Council of the University of Hong Kong  HKCFI 77716 Apr 2018
- 7BR & Denis Chang’s Chambers invite you to the Forum on Financial Crime on 16 April 2018 at 2-6pm10 Apr 2018
- Wong Tai Hoi v Au Nok Hin and Or  HKCFI 70329 Mar 2018
- Secretary for Justice v Leung Hiu Yeung and Ors  HKCFA 1325 Mar 2018